While watching Georgetown whoop the Louisville Cardinals (game is in progress, i hope i don't have to eat my words) - I opened my window for some fresh air. Yes, i realize that it's ridiculously cold outside but if your house has the heat on as high as mine does - fresh air is vital.
Anyway, i saw a couple holding hands in the balcony adjacent to my window. I thought to myself 'aww, cute'
As i opened my window, i realized that they were bickering loudly.
I clamped shut my window in protest.
In other news, i return to the blogosphere and have bid farewell to Facebook for a little while. I guess i need somewhere to air my odd thoughts and this is best avenue for now.
Let's see how long i can keep this up.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment